A date with Aunty San & Aunty Dani.

September 19, 2016


Today we met with my 2 most favorite people in the world, Aunty San & Aunty Dani. For today's dinner, they brought us to try the peking duck at Gluttons by the bay.

We had such a hard time getting there though. Why you ask ? Well, the F1 weekend has just past and the roads were still closed. My mum and I hopped onto the taxi and said that we had wanted to go to Esplanade and he immediately said to us, "I drop you at Redhill station then you take mrt can ?" and I was like "no bruh, where is the nearest location that is nearby Esplanade that you can drop us" and he dropped us off at Raffles city which was fine as it was walkable. So we ended up having to walk for about 20 minutes and getting lost at the same time, but it was all good as we managed to reach our destination without being late.

So if there was one good thing about the road closure, was that there was lots of empty seats at gluttons by the bay. There was hardly anyone there. Woohoo.

And here's the awesome delish dinner that we had.






It was really really delish, like no joke ! I'm totally in love with the peking duck pancake ! I literally couldn't stop. I think you need to make a trip there to experience the duck pancakes.

Here are photos of us ( photos courtesy of Aunty San ).




Thank you for the lovely meal and the wonderful company ! 

No comments:

Powered by Blogger.