Lots of eating.

September 25, 2016
It's been absolute ages since Uncle Pat last came on a holiday to Singapore and so, you can only imagine how many people are waiting in line to take him out for a meal.

Today's lunch appointment was with Aunty Flo, Aunty Pearly and company and the lunch location - Irodori.

This is just a some of the dishes we had.











In actual fact, we had way more than this and it's good for all you big eaters out there because this a a buffet !

After lunch, we went for our coffee sesh as usual. But before that, we had to brainstorm on places that would have empty seats for such a big group like ours. After much deliberation, we decided to go to Fushionopolis and it was a great choice. The Black canyon cafe that we went too was pretty much empty.

They all all these funky drinks in their menu, but I decided not to be adventurous and had a boring mocha instead.


By the time we were done with coffee, it was late afternoon. We all decided to go back to my house for a quick rest before going out for dinner.

Way before Uncle Pat, Alan & Poppy came over to Singapore, I was taking down places where I could bring them to eat and our dinner choice today - Omakase burger was one of them. I decided to take them to the one at Turf club thinking it would be a less crowded, but I was wrong. We had to separate for a while whilst we placed our orders, but luckily for us, we managed to find a seat together a short while after.

Well, whilst we were waiting for our food, I decided to do this.


Don't you think I make quite a charming bloke ? ^w^

Now, for my heavenly burger. The omakase cheese burger is all I ever have when I visit, but it is the best burger !


What a great choice we made, taking them there. They all enjoyed their meal ! Woo-hoo !

So after we were done with dinner, I took them to Marina barrage for a walk.

And now, I leave you with a beautiful photo that was taken from our visit to the barrage.

No comments:

Powered by Blogger.