Family affair.

September 27, 2016
We didn't do very much today, except for eating and more eating.

Our lunch appointment was at Japanese association with one of my Uncle and Aunty who haven't had the chance to meet Uncle Pat yet.

We had lunch at Akane and they serve really good Japanese food.

Just take a look at my scrumptious lunch set.


The set meal came with this tofu dessert thingy which doesn't look very appetizing, but it was sure delish.


As for dinner today, we had dinner with my father, aunty Elly and Yujin. We picked Azur of all places because they had an offer, which was a 1 for 1 buffet dinner and seeing as we had 10 of us, it seemed like a great deal.

The food however, was only average. It wasn't that great really.


Well, I guess what matters most is the company right ?

Anyways, I'm off to bed now.

No comments:

Powered by Blogger.