Canton paradise.

May 31, 2016
So in the recent months, Tarou-chan has been getting way to aggressive for his own good. What ticks me off even more, is the fact that he marks almost every corner of the house. It's like I have a new full time job - cleaning his pee. That's all I ever do these days. After much consideration, I finally decided to have him neutered. I did some research online as well as had a chat with the vet and she mentioned that he may still be aggressive as well as continue to mark as he's been living this way for quite some time now, but she definitely recommended neutering him as it can prevent him from getting cancer, so why not ey ?

After 2 months of waiting, it was finally time for his appo today. Dropping him off at the vet this morning, seemed like the hardest thing to do. It sure didn't feel good. It didn't help that the vet told me that 1% of dogs do not wake up after the operation.

So anyways, I headed over to Starvista to take my granny to have some dim sum. It was a little bit to early for me to eat, but I had to adjust to my grand-mother's timing, otherwise she'd get giddy from hunger !

Well, here's the spread we had.









The whole purpose of us going over to Starvista was because I knew that there was a photo booth there and I needed to take a photo each to renew my passport. I ended up spending $14 on taking photos. I had to take 2 shots and still wasn't pleased with the outcome. I guess we can only blame it on my own face right ? Hehe. Oh wells, on the bright side, I will hardly look at my passport, so who cares huh !

We went home after and waited for that phone call to say that we could go get Tarou-chan. It felt like the longest wait of my life !

At about 6pm, we finally got the phone call and said that we could come get him. Poor baby was still half asleep. We could see that he was trying really hard to stay awake. I could feel his muscles all tensed up over my lap and then suddenly, I felt his dead weight. I realized he had fallen asleep, just like that. I know I sound really evil, but I found it hilarious and ended up laughing. I am such a bad mother ! Haw haw.

Well, Tarou-chan is well and resting now.

Get well soon my baby boy.

No comments:

Powered by Blogger.