Fufu day.

May 16, 2016
It was Fufu's day off today and I had wanted to take him to try the wanton noodles at Eng's noodle house but unfortunately, they were closed. They close on alternate Mondays and today just had to be it. Just our luck huh ?

I decided to take him to red star instead ( another one of my favorite places ).

Here's everything that we had earlier.










So I saw this advertisement across the table from us which said 'double boiled chicken soup with bird nest' and I just had to try it.


Pretty good if you ask me.

I think it's safe to say that our dear Mr Chick likes red star now too.

After our very heavy lunch, we drove over to 313. We were on a mission to find somebody's birthday present. We went in and out of different shops looking for the perfect one and shortly after, we found it ! We can only keep our fingers crossed and hopes she loves it !

Fufu then wanted to go to Toys R us to look for peppa pig. Whilst he was looking, I goofed around for a bit. You know how I play world of warcraft right ? Well, I am a hunter in game, so I decided to make a real life hunter.


Not too keen on my bow though, I reckon I need to transmog it.

And I just recently watched Captain America and I love them both and I just couldn't decide who I loved more and decided to go with Iron man, just because he has more swag.


We spent about 1 and a half hours at centrepoint. We were discussing whether to have a proper dinner or to have snacks for dinner.

Well, here's our stranger's reunion snacky dinner !





And nope, that is not coffee. That was actually my 'not so sweet' hot chocolate. I don't really fancy staring at the four walls tonight, so no coffee for me.

After a full day out, I am exhausted. I think age is catching up with me. But first, I would like to thank Fufu for not understanding that I am on a diet and gave me this bottle of really delish salted egg yolk chips that I just can't resist.


Ah yes, you must have been wondering to yourself "WHAT ? YOU LOT SPENT 1 and a half hours AT TOYS R US ?". We didn't actually. We spent the rest of the time looking at beds. I have been contemplating for months now and I decided that I wanted the tempur mattress. So anyways, check out the epic conversation my mum and I had earlier.

No comments:

Powered by Blogger.