Fufu & Guifen.

June 02, 2016


We were originally supposed to meet for lunch, but at the very last minute, Guifen told us that she'll only be joining us at 3pm. Fufu then suggested that we meet for lunch first and then head home and come out again at  3pm, but nah man, I had no intention of going out and then going home and then going out again, so I just told him that I'd meet him when Guifen was ready.

Finally 3pm came and we decided that we'd go play some board games. We drove over to Settlers and found ourselves the most awesome parking lot, but unfortunately, they weren't opened and would only be open at 6pm. We then googled and found mind games at Selegie road. It was packed. We played a few different games such as cards against humanity, jenga and pixit. I think my favorite is still cards against humanity, but with that game, the more players you have, the more fun it gets.

So anyways, here's a real life warrior.


Our main purpose of meeting today was to have dinner at hai di lao and so we left for central at about 5ish because we weren't keen on queuing for a table. As I have mentioned many times before, if you can get there just before 6pm, you should be quite safe.

At the moment, we're quite hooked on the 4 different soup bases. We used to just get 2, but isn't it awesome that you can have 4 different soup bases at one go ? We got the 4 soup bases today specially for Guifen though, as she is a vegetarian. She got the mushroom soup base today and I tried it as I have never done so before, and guess what ? It's my new favorite.


Well, here's a photo of us before we started eating.


After dinner, we walked over to Liang court where we had desserts at Dulcet & studio. It was my first time there and I can only tell you how awesome their sweet stuff was.




Guifen's husband joined them shortly after, but I had to leave as I am raiding tonight. Geek much ?

No comments:

Powered by Blogger.