Spices.

May 09, 2016


My grand-mother has been wanting to take me to Spices cafe @ Concorde hotel for the longest time now. It's this Peranakan buffet lunch with a live band that only takes place once a month on the first Monday and seeing as yesterday was Mother's day and my mother is not here to take her, I thought it'd be nice to take her there and have lunch with her.

Here's what we had for lunch.







The food was pretty good if you ask me. I really dig the kueh pie tee. And if you're a fan of buah keluak, you can expect some without getting your hands dirty.

And here's the dessert.



I took one of everything just to try. It was good, but not as good as my grand-mother's kueh ! I can't help it if my granny is an awesome cook.

So anyways, the live band was pretty good entertainment as well. So guys, remember, if you are interested in this experience, it's the 1st Monday of every month and do remember to book in advance.

Well, here's a photo of my granny and I.

No comments:

Powered by Blogger.