Supper @ Bedok 85.

May 23, 2016
It was like the most torturous meal ever as there was this cockroach right beside where we were sitting. So the story goes.. we found a nice and clean empty tables inside the hawker centre. We couldn't sit outside as it had just rained and it was wet. We were seated when Fufu suddenly says to me in the most calm voice ever, "Hey Liana, move your leg". Obviously I had close to no reaction and just went "huh ?" and then I looked down and saw this huge ass cockroach cotching right beside my slipper. Of course I jumped up immediately and let out a squeal. The cockroach then decides to play hide and seek with us at the stall beside where we were seated. So throughout the whole meal, Fufu & I kept searching for the cockroach, making sure that it didn't come back to our table, and that was why it was the most torturous meal ever.

The end.

Well, before I go, here's what we had for supper.



No comments:

Powered by Blogger.