母の日おめでとう ! ❤

May 08, 2016

To the world you are a mother, but to me, you are my world.

So unfortunately, I didn't get to spend mother's day with my mother as she is on the other side of the world, but don't worry mama, I have eaten all the delicious food on your behalf. ^w^

My mother can't be here, but my father can and he did. Now I know who my greedy genes come from.

We went to our favorite Japanese restaurant Chikuwa tei. We were very lucky to get a table despite having no reservations. Yipeeeee.

Well, here's our feast.









Managed to see Rebecca Lim as well, whom by the way is absolutely gorgeous.

After lunch, we headed over to Hoshino cafe as requested by my father. He is in love with the coffee there. As I mentioned before in my previous posts, he keeps going on about how the coffee there tastes exactly like the one in Japan. So guys, if you love coffee, do remember to try it out. I give it 10 likes. Oh, and if you have space for dessert, they do quite a mean French toast.


On weekends, my grand-mother usually plays mahjong with her gang. But as today was Mother's day, her kakis had their own plans and my granny was home. So off we went to gyu-kaku for a family dinner.











Well, I hope all you mother's out there had a fantabulous Mother's day.

No comments:

Powered by Blogger.