Colosseum photoshoot.

January 13, 2014


Today was a pretty fun day at work.

Why ?

We had our mini Colosseum photo-shoot with Ah Chua to promote our GE3 t-shirts that are on sale ! I'll post the end product at the end of this entry.

We had facial cramps at the end of the day from all the laughing, but it was great fun !



So anyways, seeing as my dad's birthday is round the corner, I thought I'd give him the honor of choosing where he wanted to eat tonight ! And knowing his emperor's tongue, I figured he would choose Ma maison.

For today's dinner, I had my usual hamburg steak and my dad had a tonkatsu set.



We had our favorite strawberry pancake to share as well.


So here is the awesome artwork done by Zacc !


Calling all gamers : If you haven't already purchased your t-shirts, you can get them at only $15 at 'Colosseum @ Bugis+'. 

No comments:

Powered by Blogger.