博多一幸舎

January 20, 2014


For weeks now, we have been planning to visit 博多一幸舎who have now branched out on their own. We never got round to doing it though, because we were too lazy or the whether was unkind. But we finally did so today.

We used to order their mentaiko rice and gyoza each time we dined at ramen champion without fail. So we just had to order that today.



As for me, I went for their special Ikkousha ramen, which of course I shared half with my dad seeing as my appetite is quite poor. And that without a doubt wasn't going to be enough for my father, so he ordered a portion of cha-han as well.



Now for the conclusion.

Well, the standard of their ramen is definitely still up there, that I give them. But somehow I feel that their bowl down sized, or maybe it's just me. But anyhow, if you're looking for a good bowl of tonkotsu ramen, 博多一幸舎  is definitely the place to go.

Their gyoza has always been a favorite of me and my dad, but since they've moved out of ramen champion, their gyoza has become tiny ! Please don't get me wrong, the taste of it is still pretty much perfect. It's just that it used to be a decent size !

We definitely had a good meal today and it was a special one too as my dad's birthday is 2 days away !

So here's the address :



Hakata Ikkousha
Blk 7
Tanjong Pagar Plaza
#01-104B
Singapore 081007

And be sure to check out their facebook page here as they have various promotions !

No comments:

Powered by Blogger.