TI 4.

January 15, 2014
Have you seen the trophy for 'TI 4' ?


Only joking !

Well, the display was delivered back from GE3 a few days back and it was just sitting at the entrance and seeing as Pauline & I had nothing better to do, we decided to goof around and put the display to good use.


Just check out how talented Pauline is - drum roll please.
















I know we're pretty lame, but I know this made you chuckle to yourself ! This is pretty much what we do on a daily basis to keep ourselves sane and stress free !

Oh, and here's my new hoodie. We were shopping at bugis village just the other day ( I was actually shopping for Chinese new year clothes ), but I couldn't resist this. You have no idea how soft and comfortable this rabbit hood is. It costs $25 and it comes in 3 different colors !

No comments:

Powered by Blogger.