Dinner with Vivi.

January 08, 2014


It's been ages since I last saw Vivi, in fact, the last time I saw her was in Bangkok last year !

We arranged to meet at Bugis+ today after my shift. I honestly didn't know where to take her and I remembered that miam miam was a good choice as the food was good and the ambiance was nice. 

We were in for a little shock though as we were told that it would take at least 30 minutes of waiting time for our food, but as we weren't in a rush, we decided to wait patiently. 

I completely forgot to take pictures of Vivi's dinner, but here's what we had.






Looks familiar right ? Well, we just had the exact same dishes for our Christmas dinner. I should really be adventurous and try something new huh ?

So after dinner, Vivi & I went shopping at bugis village. It was perfect timing for shopping as Chinese new year is just around the corner and I haven't bought any new clothes !

I was pretty satisfied with today's outcome as I managed to get 2 new dresses ! You have no idea how hard it is for me to find clothes that I like, so yeah. Hip hip hooray !

**Note to self, I really need to stop taking food photos and start taking photos of humans !

No comments:

Powered by Blogger.