Standing sushi bar.

January 06, 2014


I've always wanted to go to standing sushi bar as I have never been and all my friends have been raving about it and besides, their promotion for Mondays - $3 for a portion of salmon sashimi, so both my dad and I could go crazy !

Do you know how long we queued for ? An hour and a half.

Started off with a salad.


Next, we had an overdose of salmon sashimi as it was the highlight of tonight's dinner. We must have had at least 45 pieces between the both of us, of all which we finished.



Followed by our main dish.



To be totally honest with you, their cooked food wasn't anything to rave about. It was below average. But their salmon sashimi was top class. I'd definitely go back for more ! Probably just overdose on sashimi, accompanied with a bowl of rice and miso soup !

If you are planning on making a visit to standing sushi bar, do visit their webpage @ http://standingsushibar.com/ to check out their daily promotions that best suits you !

Here is their address :

8 Queen Street
#01-03
Singapore Art Museum 
Singapore 188135 

And just to assure you, you don't have to stand up throughout your meal ! Oh, and if you do plan on dining there, I suggest you go as early as possible to avoid ridiculous queuing time.

No comments:

Powered by Blogger.