あけましておめでとうございます ‼ .v.(*⌒▽⌒*).v.

January 01, 2014
Whoa, seriously it's 2014 already ?! Honestly, it still hasn't sunken in yet. I guess it's true what they say about having no brakes after you've past your twenty-first huh. So I hope everyone managed to spend new year's eve with the people they love !

So before I go on about what we did today, I need to list out my new year's resolution !

✪ Quit smoking.
✪ Play lesser dota2.
✪ Save money.
✪ Drive my car a little more.
✪ Spend more time with my loved ones.
✪ Stop being lazy.
✪ Start exercising.

I know that quitting smoking has been on my new's years resolution for the past few years, but it has deemed to be impossible to quit at the moment, because apart from the addiction, I realized that I actually enjoy smoking. Sigh. We'll just have to try again this year !

So anyways, I spent the 1st day of 2014 at work. I guess because most people will be back at school and work tomorrow that it was pretty quiet throughout the day. I had planned to go for a nice meal after work , but I couldn't decide where. I finally decided that since today was New year's day, that I'd go have Japanese cuisine. And seeing that it's been quite sometime since I've last been to tanpopo, I decided to go there.





So after dinner, I really wanted was to have a bowl of oshiruko. I walked into meidiya to search for the instant paste, but they only had a huge packet, so I decided not to buy it. I then realized that yayoiken had it under it's dessert section and I walked in just to have dessert.


So it wasn't that good, but at least I managed to eat what I wanted !

No comments:

Powered by Blogger.