CNY set.

January 21, 2014
So I managed to get my nails done today for Chinese new year. I know it's a little bit too early but as you all know, it can get really crazy as the date draws near so I figured that I'd go get it done earlier. The down side about having it done just before any festive season, is that every other lady wants to get it done too and who doesn't want to make money ? So this causes one too many bookings and in return, which could mean that the job is rushed through, now we wouldn't want that would we ? I had to pay an extra $5 charge for each service, but that's the norm now isn't it ?

I went in clueless as I usually do. Whilst soaking off my previous gel-ish, I had some time to think. Like obviously I wanted something red or gold, but I just didn't know what design.

And this is the end result.


Red, gold and a whole load of bling.

No comments:

Powered by Blogger.