Reunion dinner.

January 30, 2014


I'm sure it wasn't just me that was in the festive mood ! I'm sure everyone is looking forward to their reunion dinner and Chinese new year !

As it was Chinese new year's eve, I decided to try my luck and bought myself a microplush blindbox. I really wanted the shitty wizard and look what I got !


Just for your info, I'm doing the celebratory dance right now.

So anyways, Fufu & myself were let off from work as usual at 6pm and we both rushed home for our respective reunion dinner.

I got home just before 7pm and managed to help my granny out a little.

My grand uncle & aunty arrived at about half 7 and we started eating.

Here's what my granny prepared.





Buah keluak is my ultimate favorite Peranakan dish of all time. It was such a torture this past 2 weeks. Preparation of this dish is rather time consuming, but we shall not go there today.

Aren't I glad I could finally eat it today !

My granny made reunion dinner perfect. I only wish my mother was here too. 

No comments:

Powered by Blogger.