Uncle Pierre.

January 07, 2018
Uncle Pierre is a really good friend of Uncle Pat, as well as a long time business partner, and today, we went over and spent some time with him.

The drive wasn't all that bad. It took us about 45 minutes to get to his.

He tried reserving a table during the week, but the earliest table was at 245pm, so my lunch became tea.

For the first time in my life, I had a pub lunch.



Yes, that's right. This was my first pub lunch. I lived in the UK for 9 years and I haven't once had a pub lunch. Not even on my subsequent visits back home. This was my first and boy was it good.

For the first few days that I was back in the UK, I was so desperate for Mr Mime, now it's everywhere I go.


After lunch, we headed back to Uncle Pierre's home where we caught a glimpse of the setting sun.


And this is Henry.


I couldn't understand what he was doing. For 10 minutes, I sat at the floor trying to figure out what he was doing. I then realized that he was sucking on his toy pig like a pacifier. How adorable is that ?

So anyways, meet Uncle Pierre, or should I say, Aunty Pierre ?


Teehee.


No comments:

Powered by Blogger.