Pampering day.

January 26, 2018
In less than a month, I'll be starting my new job.

Feeling both excited, yet extremely nervous at the same time, but I have to start preparing for it. I went down to the hair salon with high hopes of perming my hair, but instead, I was told that my hair was too badly damaged from all the bleaching that I've done recently and that they would not be able to perm my hair.

The reason why I want to perm my hair, is because after washing my hair every morning, I can just walk out of the house and let it dry naturally. Putting on make up takes me less than 15 minutes, it's the drying that takes me forever. Oh wells.

On the bright side, I had a hair treatment done today, since I was already there and now my hair feels brand new. I also had the intention of growing my hair, but seeing as the Chinese new year is just around the corner, I decided to cut it short again.

Alright, enough about hair.

Let's move on to crabs.

It's been ages since I last had crabs. The last time I had crabs, was with CX3 ( my world of warcraft guildies ). It didn't help that I have been craving it for quite a while now as well. But yes, my cravings were finally satisfied today, thanks to Sam.



After satisfying my cravings for crabs, we quickly rushed over to Bugis+, where we watched Maze runner : The death cure.


I don't know about you lot, but I really enjoyed it. Sadly though, it's the final one.

No comments:

Powered by Blogger.