Catching up with Dylan.

January 23, 2018
Ever since Dylan has moved back to Terengganu, Malaysia, he has made it a point to catch up with me each time he is back in Singapore for a visit. Even though I've stopped playing world of warcraft now, I'm really glad that I've met an awesome bunch of people through the game.

I would just like to thank Dylan for sacrificing his sleep and meeting me for lunch, as he does not normally wake up before 1pm on a daily basis.

For lunch today, I requested to go to Yayoiken as I had a craving for the sukiyaki set.


This set is priced at $22.90 and it includes free flow rice and everything you see here, except for the natto. It's pretty worth it if you ask me.

Well, till Dylan's next visit. Bye Dylan, have a safe trip back !

No comments:

Powered by Blogger.