I'm leaving, on a jet plane.

January 14, 2018


So, packing was pretty much my top priority for today. If there's one thing I dislike, it has to be packing. I always have this feeling that I've left something behind, despite having a checklist, and that feeling really gets to me every single time.

My mother has been telling me about her oxtail soup lunches and cauliflower rice for the longest time and I finally got to try them both today.

I was a little bit skeptical about the cauliflower fried rice, but you know what ? It was absolutely delicious. I have never liked cauliflower, but trust me, you wouldn't even know that it's cauliflower once it has been ground down to small bits.



Now, I think I should invest in a small blender when I get back to Singapore.

Well, with a heavy heart, I had to say goodbye.

No comments:

Powered by Blogger.