+65.

January 15, 2018
After 3 weeks of winter, it sure feels good to be back in the land of heat. 

I was really dreading the 14 hour flight back home, but God must have heard my pleas and he turned it into a quick pleasant flight. I must have slept through more than half of the flight, so before I knew it, we were back in Singapore. Thank you Lord.

And you know what made it even better ? Getting greeted by my excited father from the other side of the glass doors. ^w^

So, we took a taxi back home and dumped my bags, before heading to Tiong bahru plaza for dinner. 

I had this random craving for salmon sashimi, so we went and had some at Sushi tei. 






ありがとうねパパ!

I must share this joke with you though. Before we left the airport, I asked him if had still wanted to stick to his idea of just having dinner at the airport and he said no. He also said he had walked up and down looking for suitable places to dine, but he said there was nothing that he fancied. I then went on to ask him what time did he get to the airport. He told me 415pm, because he had miscalculated the time. I just burst out laughing because my flight was only scheduled to land at 630pm. What an adorable father I have ! 

No comments:

Powered by Blogger.