Spending quality time.

January 29, 2018
Spending quality time with your loved ones is very important. Life is short, cherish those around you.

So, today my father came over and we went to have lunch at one of our favorites - Ikkousha.

The cha-han and gyozas are a must have for the both of us. We usually have 3 portions ( 15 gyozas ) between us and it still not enough.




We then made our way to Bugis+ as we were going to watch Insidious. I can't even remember what our last movie was or when it was.


You know, I just figured out why horror movies are my favorite genre. Well, it is both my parents favorite as well. They have must have passed down the movie gene down to me. ^w^

My day was completed with my absolute number 1 favorite - Mitarashi dango.


I know I seem to have many favorite foods, but this is and always will be my number one. 

No comments:

Powered by Blogger.