What a lovely surprise!

December 23, 2022

Never in my life did I think that I'd receive balloons and a cake when the clock struck 12. 


Well, not quite midnight, but my boyf did try his best. 


So the story goes, whilst at work, because that's where we're stuck there nearly everyday till late, had ordered a delivery service for a cake and balloons and had requested for it to be delivered at midnight. Whilst watching tv, the door bell suddenly went off and I was like, wts, who rings the door bell at 1134pm?! And he said it was his friend. But to be honest, I actually thought he had ordered some food as he said he was hungry. 


But moments later, he came back in with the surprise. Omg, I was really shocked, but really happy at the same time. Bestest baby in the whole wide world. Chuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu~ 



I didn't take a picture of the cake, because obviously I wasn't going to have cake at 1145pm. We're going to keep it and take it along to lunch later! Teehee.


And just so you know, he wasn't joking when he said he was hungry earlier. He had McDonald's and I made him wear the birthday hat that came with the balloon! 



Come to think of it, he actually looks like a Christmas tree. Teehee.

Sankyuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu baby~ 

No comments:

Powered by Blogger.