Shake shack!

December 24, 2022
Believe it or, today was actually the first time I stepped into shake shack. The first time I had it, we had it delivered to my house and although it was good, I reckon fast food is best served piping hot. And you know what? I was right! 

Previously, I had the shack stack which is basically a cheeseburger with an extra shroom patty and boy was that good. But I wanted to try something else today and so I went for the default cheeseburger. The other thing that caught my eye was the milk shake, but I was torn between strawberry and salted caramel. I stood there for ages just trying to make my mind up. In the end, I went for strawberry. As boring as it sounds, you can never go wrong with a strawberry milkshake!

Well, although it's a little bit pricey, I thought it was well worth it!



No comments:

Powered by Blogger.