Birthday with baby.

December 23, 2022

Well, it's my first birthday together as a couple but it was the bestest one yet!



So for tonight's surprise dinner, Geraint took me to Gary's and I absolutely loved it!







Did you know that apart from the awesome dining experience, the entrance is equally as pretty? Sadly for us, when we arrived, the entrance was beautifully lit and thought that we could take some photos after dinner. Unfortunately though, it had rained earlier and prolly got short circuit, so lights we did not have.





See what I mean? It would have been awesome if all them fairy lights were working!


We did however, try to take a wefie with the Gary's signboard and failed miserably. It ended up looking like I photoshopped Geraint into the selflie. 



It almost looks as though I had taken myself out to dinner and had to photoshop my non existent boyfriend into my photo doesn't it? We had a good laugh about it. 


Well, after dinner, my boy took me to a rooftop bar at Tras street, where I had a cocktail. And as if we didn't have enough to eat for dinner, he still had a calamari to go with his beer and then he blames me for making him fat! Hmpf.




Thank you for the bestest birthday ever baby! Looking forward to many more birthdays with you. 

No comments:

Powered by Blogger.