Post birthday dinner.

December 29, 2022

I've lost count on how many birthdays we've celebrated together, but it's been more than 10 years of friendship and not a single birthday celebration has been missed. 


These bunch are my most favoritedess human beings on earth. 



Well, I just celebrated my birthday at Hai di lao a week ago, so it definitely wasn't on my list for today. I didn't know where to go and then I remembered Sun with moon. I don't even remember when I was there last. 


So, Sun with moon it was!









Unfortunately, by the time we were done with dinner, it was just us left. And you know what? It was only 10pm! So, you can only imagine how stressed with were and we tried to speed up the cake cutting process and in return, we didn't have any time to mess about taking wefies. BOOOOOOO!

No comments:

Powered by Blogger.