Songfa bak kut teh.

February 22, 2021

Today, I've come to a conclusion that SNS or social media is a terrible thing! 


Well, for one, scrolling through facebook at midnight and coming across all them pictures of food is not nice at all!


I don't use facebook much, I usually go in the watch videos and that's about it. But whilst scrolling through last night, bak kut teh appeared on my news feed and well, that's how the craving came about. 


So, I'm sure you can guess by now what we had for lunch.











It's funny though, as I'm not a fan of bak kut teh. Well, I like the soup but I don't eat the pork ribs. But but, I'm so in love with their braised large intestines. It reminds me of Taiwan! And I seldom order the dough fritters as I've been to other places and it's just cold and soggy, but the ones here are so darn good!


Well, cravings are satisfied now!

No comments:

Powered by Blogger.