Crossroads.

February 18, 2021

Well, seeing as it is Chinese new year, we thought we'd bring my dad out for lunch. We've been cooking at home your see.


But no, we didn't have Chinese food. Instead, we went to Crossroads as he hasn't been. 


My granny ordered the impossible bolognese, which she quite enjoyed. I kept stressing to her that it's not beef, but it tastes like beef. Teehee. We all had a taste and I must say, we were impressed.



My mum had her usual hor fun. Why would anyone pay such a premium price for hawker food right? But it's actually pretty good. I always steal a few spoonful from her and apart from that one time where it was basically just overly salty, I actually quite enjoy the hor fun. The wok hey is just... WHOA!



As for my dad, he was undecided between the steak and the burger, but eventually, he went for the burger, which I thought was a good choice as I've had it before and quite enjoyed it previously. But yeah, according to him, the beef patty was basically inedible. I feel so bad as he was looking forward to this lunch. T.T



And finally, we frequent Crossroads quite a fair bit, so my aim is to try and order different dishes on the menu. I really wanted to try the risotto, but I'm not supposed to be consuming dairy products at the moment, so I just had the prawn aglio olio instead. But I've become wiser now! After dying from the spiciness the first time, I requested it to be less spicy today.



And finally, we had a brownie to share. 


No comments:

Powered by Blogger.