焼きそば.

February 28, 2021

It feels like absolute ages since we last had yaki soba. Well, probably not, but it sure does feel like it. If I had it my way, I'd make this a weekly thing.


Yeah, I'm belong to the category of people who can eat the same thing everyday if I like it enough. Teehee.


There's this one particular brand of yaki soba that I'm so used to. I'm not too bothered about the sauce as we don't use the one that comes packed with the noodles to be honest, but as important as the sauce is, so are the noodles. I was forced into trying another brand now though.


Meidiya, if you see this, bring back my favorite brand of yaki soba please! 


As weird as I looked standing there, staring through different packs of yaki soba, I was trying my best to find the one with the closest thickness of noodles that I'm more used to. 



See what I mean? This yaki soba is cooked exactly the same way as we always do, but somehow, I just didn't enjoy it as much. The noodles are so thin! 


Well, I guess I'll just have to try all the different brands till I find the right one again, if there is one that is.

No comments:

Powered by Blogger.