Dyson airwrap styler complete.

February 04, 2021

Ever since the Dyson hairdryer was released, I've been wanting to get one, but the thought of spending a few hundred on a hairdryer did kind of put me off to be honest. That was in 2016.


All my friends have been raving about how awesome the Dyson hairdryer was. They even said they spent lesser time drying their hair. But I was more interested in the fact that they claimed that it makes your hair less frizzy. 


So, every year, my mother would ask me if I wanted the hairdryer for my birthday or Christmas, but I'd always tell her that it's such a waste of money just for a hairdryer so let's not. 


And then today, we went to Best denki as we needed to get ourselves a new tv for our bedroom, as well as a vacuum cleaner. You can't see this, but just so you know, I was rolling my eyes whilst typing this sentence. People shop for new clothes for Chinese new year, but we have to shop for a new tv and vacuum as they both decided to just die on us. So anyways, we went over to the Dyson section and the salesman was totally awesome. He explained to us about the different models and accessories and we decided to go with the v11 absolute+. We then went on and asked him about the hairdyer and the airwrap complete set as it puzzled us there was only a $100 price difference between them. It turns out that the airwrap complete comes with a hairdryer head as well as a few different brushes and curlers, so why not right? 


So, my favorite color is pink, but not bright pink. I like the softer tones of pink. Unfortunately though, the Dyson airwrap complete only comes in fuchsia or copper, or at least, that's what they had at best denki anyways. I definitely wasn't going to go for the copper one, so fuchsia it was until he said that the box for the fuchsia set was also copper. Like ewwwwwwwwwwwwwww! But lucky for me, Dyson just released the gift set and that's in a sexy red. I'd settle for that!


And so, 5 years later, I finally got one!



ありがとうママ! 

No comments:

Powered by Blogger.