New year's eve.

January 01, 2020


I must say, I quite enjoyed ushering the new year.

We usually have a quiet one on New year's eve, except for last year, when Uncle Lionel & Aunty Linda too us to MBS, but that's about it.

This year however, was a different story.

We decided to throw a house party to welcome the New year with our closest ones and it sure was nice.

A super big thank you to my mother, who prepared a Japanese themed dinner menu ( well, most of it anyways ), as it's also our Japanese New year tomorrow.

Maki.


Namasu.


Japanese potato salad.


Karaage.


Chicken wings.


Nishime.


Okonomiyaki.


Cauliflower fried rice.


Matcha panna cotta.


Tiramisu.


I think I consumed way too much calories today, but hey, it's New year's eve, who's counting ?

And you know what ?

We remember to take wefies this time round.




Happy new year guys ! I hope y'all had an amazing one too !

No comments:

Powered by Blogger.