あけましておめでとうございます !

January 01, 2020
Happy new year everyone !


And before you ask, yes, that was my New year's osechi ryori that my mum prepared, making New year's extra special this year. *^^*

So, it's that time of the year again, where we review how we did on our New year's resolution and make new ones.

Let's see how many I managed to tick off last year.

So this was my resolution for 2019.

☆ Spend more time with family and loved ones.
I did actually spent tons of quality time with my family, so this is a definite check !

☆ Save more money.
Believe it or not, I actually cut my spending by more than half this year. Another check !

☆ Definitely not be 44kg.
I guess this counts as another check ? Seeing as I was hovering between 42 and 43kg all year round ?

☆ Kick off my nicotine gum addiction.
Definitely failed this one. But on the bright side, remember how I managed to go some days with pieces instead of 6 last year ? Well, on some days, I manage to survive on just 4 ! Improvement I'd say !

☆ Enjoy life and worry less.
I guess I did enjoy this year, mainly because my mum is back and we spent lots of time together ! :D

Not too bad ey ? Managed to clear 4 out of my 5 quests. Hahaha, quests. This is what too much gaming does to you.

Right, now for 2020's resolution.

Continue to spend quality time with my family.
☆ Catch up with old friends.
☆ Hit 40kg.
☆ Kick off my nicotine gum addiction.
Enjoy life and take it easy. 

No comments:

Powered by Blogger.