2019.

January 01, 2020


Whoa, I can't believe it is the last day of 2019 already.

Where did the whole year disappear to ? :O

Well, anyways, let's have a quick review of how awesome 2019 has been.

Let's start with the holidays.

Started the year off with a family cruise, which I was actually dreading months before it happened as I know that I suffer from sea-sickness, but it actually turned out to be pretty awesome.

The cruise we went on took us to Kuala Lumpur, Penang, Langkawi & Phuket. All of which we had a short but fun day trip.






And then in July, I went over to help my mum with the huge move back here. Seeing as I was already all the way in the UK, my mum decided to take me to Milan & Venice, and just so you know, Venice has always been my dream country to visit, so sankyuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu mama. 









And yes, Venice was just breathtakingly beautiful.

This year was also a year, where I got to spend tons of quality family time.







And also celebrating my granny's ninetieth as well as my mum's sixtieth.



Of course, I also spent lots of time with my homies.












My mahjong luck was actually fairly decent as well. Managed to pull off quite a few thirteen orphans as well as a few other combinations that I've never done before !





Oh, and did I tell you, I won the lottery for the first time in my life ! It wasn't a huge win, but hey, a win's a win right ?! Teehee.


So yes, looking back at 2019, it was a pretty good year for me.

2020, please be good to me. 

No comments:

Powered by Blogger.