Day 7 - Cruising.

January 15, 2020


So it's our last day on this ship and so, we decided that we'd go take part in different activities today.

Started the day off with brunch.



After we were done eating, we went to the outdoor deck to get some fresh air.

Browsed through the timetable and saw that there was a k-pop dance class and so we went. Usually, I'd just stand by the side and watch, but heck, I told myself that I'll never see these people ever again and decided to join in. Teehee.

We then went for another bingo sesh to try our luck and besides, it's something that my grand-mother enjoys, so why not ?

The only thing is, for every program that is available on this cruise, you have to go way in advance if you want a good place to sit. So here's us arriving early and waiting for bingo to start.




Took a stroll around the ship before dinner, because, why not right ?





And for all of you that have been on Royal carribean cruises, you'd know that they'd perform on the very last night of the cruise. Here it is.


Seeing as it was our last night of our holiday, we decided to take part in more activities.

We saw that there was line dancing and so we went. It turned out to be another k-pop dance class though. I tried to make my mother dance with me and her excuse was, "I'm wearing fit flops". Great excuse huh.

Then we took part in a movie theme song pub quiz, but we were so bad at it. We have never even heard of half of the songs. I think we only managed to get 6 out of 15 right. It wasn't easy !

And to end our night, we went to the disco. We didn't boogie though.


Well, here's to the last towel art of the cruise.


Good night. xxx

No comments:

Powered by Blogger.