Day 2 - Cruising.

January 10, 2020


When I had a look at the itinerary, I did feel like crying. It was a whole lot of cruising, compared to the one we went to last year where we woke up to a new port of call everyday.

And it certainly didn't help that I was suffering from sea-sickness. It was a really mild one, where I just feel queasy all day long, but not to the point where I feel like throwing up.

It's really weird as I did not suffer from it on the cruise at all last year and furthermore, we were on a bigger ship as well !

Well, fingers crossed that it'll get better.

So, we started the day off with brunch at Windjammer. As I am used to only having one meal a day, lunch is usually the time of the day where I eat lots.


After we were done eating, we had a quick browse of the list of activities available for the day and we saw that there was a 3D screening of Fantastic beasts: The crimes of Grindelwald and decided that we'd go watch it.


I actually quite enjoyed the movie even though it's not my cup of tea. Believe it or not, I have not watched a single Harry potter or Lord of the rings.

After the movie, we went up to the upper deck to have a quick breathe of fresh air before heading down to dinner. It sounds like we're eating the entire day, but what do you expect when dinner is at 530pm. It was either the 530 seating or the 730 seating, which would have been too late for my grand-mother and myself. Technically, after browsing through the menu, ordering and waiting to get served, we only start eating at 6pm, which is the perfect timing for me, if I did have to eat dinner. So no complains there.




Went back to our room to quickly drop my tired grand-mother where she could rest and got surprised with a rabbit !


Pretty cute huh.

As it was still too early for my mother and I to sleep, we decided to go for a walk. You know what surprised us the most ? That we somehow managed to clock 10,000 steps just by walking around the ship !



Well, I best be off the bed now.

Bangkok, here we come !

No comments:

Powered by Blogger.