Hamburg steak.

January 31, 2020


It's been ages since our last visit to Keisuke's hamburg. At one point of time, we were so crazy that we went nearly every other week.

And back then, they literally only had 2 items available on their menu - The plain hamburg steak or the one with cheese. That was it.

Now, they have added quite a number of new dishes on their menu:
-Tomato sukiyaki hamburg
-Sirloin steak
-Teriyaki chicken
-Shiokoji chicken
-Kurozu chicken
-Mixed fried

And of course, my favorite salad bar is still around. It's funny how I say it's my favorite when I don't even eat the salads. I only go for them cold pastas. Teehee.


Oh, they also have an egg counter, where you can choose how you want your eggs done.


And of course, the highlight of the restaurant, the hamburg steak.


Ahhhhhhh, and before I forget. Remember to throw out your diet and take lots of coffee jelly. Fill it up with heaps of whipped cream. It's the best thing ever !

No comments:

Powered by Blogger.