With my two babies.

June 02, 2018


We used to go out and have lunch together before our mahjong sessions, but stopped doing so a few months back.

We finally decided to meet up for lunch before our mahjong session today.

We were supposed to meet at half past 11 and I forgot that it took me less than 10 minutes to get into Orchard by bus. It didn't help that they were both running late and were only able to get into town at 12pm.

So would you like to know how I burnt time ?


I can't believe I camped outside Wheelock place like a loser by myself, waiting for Ho Oh to spawn. And you know what the worst part is ? I couldn't even catch him. ~T.T~

Well, here comes photos of our awesome lunch - Xi Yan.





This was my second time at Xiyan and I still am in love with the food. My first visit was during the Chinese new year period with my mum and her friends. I didn't get to try the abacus seed the last time and just so you know, it is my favorite ! So yes, I just had to try it today.

Xi Yan
Shaw Centre
#03-12/13
1 Scotts Road
Singapore 228208

We then walked all the way to the back of Orchard road to take a bus back to my place. 9/10 times, whilst waiting for the green man, I see my bus driving off. And it happened again today, except, we got on that bus today ! How ? Hana baby started flagging the bus down as soon as the green man turned. It was extremely hilarious. I couldn't even run because I was laughing the whole way through.

Well, it is now time for our mahjong sesh.

Wish me luck !

No comments:

Powered by Blogger.