Pre-planned shopping.

June 14, 2018
So the girls and I have set aside today, specially for shopping.

But first, I need to show you my first ever wok hey lunch.


They offer 3 choices of staple - rice, udon and ramen.

My favorite out of the 3 choices given has to be udon and so naturally, I went for that. I also went on and added an onsen egg and some veggies at a dollar each.

It was surprisingly good if you ask me.

Okay, moving forth to the evening of our shopping spree.

We're all not very dinnery people and decided that we'd skip dinner. Instead, to celebrate my confirmation, we decided to go have some desserts instead, but when we got to Bugis, there was a mini fair right in the middle of the square and we decided to check it out.

This is my very sticky celebratory dessert !


Be warned though, it melts pretty fast and it flies everywhere. So if you are not keen on getting dirty, I suggest you give it a miss.

I went shopping with the intention of getting a few dresses for work, but my sole aim was to get me a nice black skirt.

Today's shopping destination - Bugis village.

We covered the whole building and you know what ? All of us ended up with an item each, but it wasn't the black skirt that I was planning on buying. Instead, I bought a pink lace dress. I just couldn't find a black skirt that I fancied. Perhaps I am just overly fussy.

You know what ? I think I'll get my grand-mother to sew me one instead !

No comments:

Powered by Blogger.