Sales infinity day.

June 30, 2018


I can't believe it. I survived.

What's sales infinity day you ask ?

Well, it's the Alliance group second quarter of the year activity. It is a day where every single person in the company, including the owners as well as the admin all go out and do a day of sales.

It was terribly nerve wrecking for me as I am still suffering from agoraphobia. I am much better now, but it has never really gone away. But you know what ? I am so proud of myself.

So the campaign that Aisyah and myself were put into, was Techcove. The yearly tradition practices the admin following their respective owners, but as our boss was in a test campaign, we were attached to Xiuzhen instead.

Our location for the day - Tampines mrt station. This meant that I had to leave the house just before 8am. I managed to get there just before 9am, phew. We then had breakfast together before heading out to field. I desperately wanted a cup of latte from Starbucks and latte I got thanks to the sweetest boy boy on earth. He actually woke up, took a bus, bought me Starbucks and then went home.


Sankyuuuuu Jason~

So yes, here is the full Tampines mrt force.


We had a quick briefing by Xiuzhen before spreading out around the area. By then, I was en-route to crapping my pants.

The first approach was the hardest. It took me a good 15 minutes to coax myself. I had to keep telling myself - JUST DO IT.

And I actually did it.

It didn't take me long to stop this one person and he was fairly interested. He would have signed up if he hadn't already used his skills future credits on another course. Damn it !

Shortly after, I managed to get my one and only sale of the day. Woo hoo~


And I have to thank Yong Khee for coming to my rescue and helping me secure my sale.

I am now going to retire on my bed.

No comments:

Powered by Blogger.