Indecisive.

June 25, 2018
Each week, I'd meet my father for dinner on his day off and we face the same problem every single week - Where to go for dinner ? #firstworldproblems

So we had a mini discussion in the afternoon and decided to settle for udon, but when we met up, we weren't really feeling the udon-ness. We then brain stormed for a bit before deciding that we were feeling more curry-ness today and so, off to Cocoichibanya we went.


This is my new favorite dish at Cocoichi. It's a fairly new item. It's omu rice and instead of filling it up with plain rice ( which they still offer on their menu by the way ), this one is filled up with curry fried rice. Spinach is not included, just so you know. I topped up for it, but can I just say how well spinach goes with Japanese curry. You've got to try it for yourself.

I'll never turn down Japanese curry rice. I think it is my number one.

No comments:

Powered by Blogger.