Double celebration.

June 12, 2018
It was papa time of the week for me today, but it was a double celebration this week.

1. Confirmation.

After 3 months of working, I finally got confirmed today, like literally today. I'm extremely chuffed. It hasn't been an easy 3 months, but I'm really amazed at how far I have come since then. Cut me some slack yeah, it's my first ever office job. 

2. Father's day.

With father's day coming this weekend, I thought I'd bring him for a pre-celebration as he would be working on Sunday and even if he wasn't, we don't really fancy the crowd and all, so this arrangement made much more sense to us.

The celebratory place - Man man unagi.

We had to queue for about an hour an a half today, but my father reckons it was worth the wait. That's how much he loves the unagi here.


Man Man Unagi
#01-01
1 Keong Saik Road
Singapore 089109

No comments:

Powered by Blogger.