Mo week.

June 18, 2018
So, there's this newly introduced thing at work called the 'Mo week'. It's where each of the admins from each of the different companies go out for dinner with Amy just to catch up on anything and everything.

Titans marketing week is the 3rd week of each month and that was today.

What's cool about it is Amy let's us choose the dinner place.

I'm not really a dinner person, so I left the choosing to Aisyah.

She suggest Delifrance and thought that there was a branch at One KM mall. Unfortunately for us, that branch had closed down and we decided to just settle for Pappa rich.

After flipping through the menu, well, just the dessert section to be precise, I had my heart set on them glutinous rice balls. It stated in the menu that one serving comes with 3 balls - black sesame, red bean and peanut. I tried asking if they could swap it all the black sesame but was told that it wasn't possible as it comes in a set of 3. Not quite sure why it couldn't be done, but I settled for the next closest thing instead - organic soy milk pandan glutinous rice balls with longan. It didn't sound very nice to me to be honest, but I decided to try it anyway. It turned out to be alright I guess, but it isn't something that I'd want to have again. Teehee.

Well, overall, it was a good session as this gave us a chance to get to know one another better and I really enjoyed it.




No comments:

Powered by Blogger.