My odd request.

June 22, 2018
So today, I made a very odd request to my grand-mother.

First things first, let me explain.

She used to prepare mee siam to sell at church on Sunday mornings quite frequently, but ever since she dislocated her shoulder during our family trip to Vienna, she doesn't do it very often anymore. And to be fair, she is 89 afterall, so I think she has done her fair share if you ask me.

She did however do so today, as there was high demand for it and in return, I get to have the best mee siam in town.

Unfortunately for me, I am on a strict 2 week diet and made the most weirdest request.

I had mee siam without the bee hoon with lots of bean sprouts and chicken breast. I absolutely hate chicken breast, but for the sake of getting my shape back, I will persevere. Perhaps I could try it with chicken thigh in future. I reckon that would taste better.

No comments:

Powered by Blogger.