Happy birthday Queenana !

June 29, 2018
Happy birthday to you little one. You bring us all joy in the office and I wish nothing but the best for you. Nana jiejie is going miss you so so much~




So apart from celebrating Queena's birthday at the office today, we also had Athena sports day. Athena sports day was actually supposed to happen about 2 months ago, but due to unforeseen circumstances, it was postponed till today.

The then pre-planned Athena sports day was supposed to be hiking, but it has been changed to badminton. Unfortunately for me, I have warned against playing any racket games, so today, I did my duty as a cheerleader instead.


Don't I look like the team's coach ? Teehee.

After badminton, most of us went our separate ways, except for Aisyah, Liyana, Kelvin and myself. We walked over to Bedok to have Arnold's for dinner. I don't usually practice the habit of eating dinner, but I really wanted to spend some time with them, so yes, Arnold's chicken I went. And besides, everyone keeps going on about how Arnold's has the best fried chicken and my first ever time was a delivery, on top of a 45 minute wait for Kelvin to finish his work and so, soggy chicken I had back then.


I can't decide if they do the best fried chicken ever, but it was certainly delish !

No comments:

Powered by Blogger.