Hamburg steak.

June 07, 2018
Cheap & good hamburg steak with a free flow salad bar ?

Yes, that's right - Keisuke hamburg steak.






With only 2 items on their menu - With cheese or without cheese and 4 sauces to choose from, might I recommend the demi sauce and a wide selection of dishes from the salad bar, you'll be spoilt for choice. Might I add, that if you like eggs, well, whichever style you fancy, they have it all. And yes, you can have as much eggs as you like as well.

And I know, by the time you're done with your hamburg steak, there's no way you can consume dessert, but trust me when I say that you need to try their homemade coffee jelly. Just forget about the calories and go bonkers with the cream, it's like the best combination ever.

Just in case you've missed my previous entries on Keisuke hamburg steak, here's the address again.

Keisuke Hamburg Steak
72 Peck Seah Street
Singapore 079329

No comments:

Powered by Blogger.