Siblings bonding time.

March 17, 2018


I spent the day with my god-brother today and I had such a great time.

Here's how we spent the day.

I have to work alternate Saturdays and this week was my turn. It's actually quite good as we get to catch up on unfinished work if you ask me. Besides, it's only from 930am-1230pm, so it't not too bad.

Kor came to get me and we went to Shima to have lunch.

And without further ado, here's the spread we had earlier.











It's good news to all you teppanyaki lovers and big eaters out there. Shima does a lunch buffet, so you can be sure to eat till you drop.

After lunch, we headed over to Cathay where we watched tomb raider. And you know what ? I really enjoyed it !



As if we didn't have enough to eat earlier. Well, it was complimentary with every ticket purchase if you must know. Teehee.

Thanks for the wonderful day kor.  

No comments:

Powered by Blogger.