Dinner with pops.

March 20, 2018


It was our weekly dinner date and today, my dad chose to dine at Saboten.

I've never been a fan of tonkatsu to be honest. Actually, I realized I don't quite fancy fried foods. I prefer boiled/steamed over fried foods. It's not because I'm health conscious or anything, I'm just weird like that. Once in a blue moon I'd have random cravings for fried food, but like I said, it's just once in a blue moon.

Although, I must say, the tonkatsu at Saboten is pretty good if you ask me. It's the closest in Singapore to hit the Japanese standards.

If you're like me and you don't quite fancy the pork tonkastu, I suggest you have the salmon tonkatsu. That's the one and only thing I eat there and it's really delish.

Also, they do free flow cabbage and you can accompany it with the best goma sauce. I'm sat here drooling just typing this.






Did I also mention that dinner sets come with chawanmushi and a sccop of ice cream ? Teehee.

Bonus :


If you must know why my dad is all red, well, it's from the ground. It's pretty interesting as it follows the color of the green man and the red man. ^w^

No comments:

Powered by Blogger.