Breakfast, lunch & dinner.

March 01, 2018
With just less than a week left, everyone's rushing to meet my mother.

And so, we started early today.

Our first appo of the day, was with the beautiful Aunty Clara. We met her for coffee at PS cafe first thing in the morning.

I was fairly tempted to have breakfast, but I'm not one who practices that habit and it was way too early for me to consume anything, so the 3 of us shared a huge slice of cake.



We then headed over to Lucky plaza where we met Uncle Andrew and gang to have the famous duck penyet. I like my duck, but I honestly didn't quite like this. BUT, it is just my personally preference. I personally prefer my duck moist and soft, such as braised duck, whereas this was the complete opposite. But, like I said, it's just me.







One of the aunties suggested that we go have dessert. But you'd never guess where we ended up.



Turns out that toast was dessert. ^w^

After we all said our goodbyes and went our separate ways, my mother and I went shopping. Like I said earlier, with just less than a week remaining, we have to make sure that my mum has bought everything that she needs.

With time to spare before our dinner appo, we headed to Watanabe to have a short rest.


Keen on hearing a joke ?

Well, I really love my matcha lattes, but here in Singapore, they're always overly sweet and it doesn't matter where you go, it's just the way it is here. So, when we were ordering, we asked if they could make it less sweet and we were told that we could have it unsweetened, and we were like "hell yeah". Turns out, it is pretty disgusting and so, from today onwards, I shall not complain and stick to my overly sweet matcha latte.

After drinking that cup of matcha latte, because milk fills you up, I wasn't feeling hungry in the slightest, but we still had to meet 4 of my mum's besties from her school days.

Going out with this bunch always gives me a face cramp from too much laughing. They're an amazing bunch !

So dinner was at Xi yan and I loved it.

Just check out their version of lohei. It was actually quite refreshing and an interesting one if you ask me.











I really enjoyed dinner to be honest. The food was absolutely delish and the company was awesome. And you know what ? I actually want to go back there sometime soon as there are so many other dishes that I want to try. They even have my favorite abacus seeds on the menu as well.

Well, I leave you with this.

No comments:

Powered by Blogger.