First ever Athena lunch.

March 07, 2018
So you must be wondering what the beef is an Athena lunch.

Well, Athena is the name of the support crew, which is made up of all us girls and every Wednesday, they'd have lunch together. Our usual lunch is usually split into 2 groups - one at 1130am and the other at 130pm.

Apart from this being my first ever Athena lunch, it was also my first ever time having mala and even though it was spicy as, I think it's safe to say that it is my new favorite.


This was some seriously good stuff.

Alternate Wednesdays are also team night and AG night. Team night being with your own company and AG night is where all the companies come together and we'd have different activities.

I'm not quite sure why team night became a team day, but they had a quick ice cream at Swenson's and, as Aisyah and myself couldn't join, my boss bought us a cup each.


Thank you Jovin !

My day at work was awesome if you ask me.

No comments:

Powered by Blogger.